HDPLEX 200W Linear Power Supply
Hi-End 200W R-Core Transformer – Great Dynamics and Energy
ELNA Audio Capacitors Extremely Low Ripple Noise
Top of the line ELNA Capactitors for audio application offer unmatched details. Ripple Noise measurement by Lab. <3mv on 19VDC/12VDC outputs
LPSU for use with 19V/12V/Adjustable Rail Independent Output
True Separate Rail Design. No shared Ground. Guarantee No Cross RFI/EMI Interference. This is a must for multi-rail Linear PSU. All output can work at the same time with no loss of performance and no cross-talk with each other.
Linear Technology LT30451
The LT3045 family is a high performance low dropout linear regulator featuring LTC’s ultralow noise and ultrahigh PSRR architecture for powering noise sensitive applications from Linear Technology. HDPLEX use four LT30451 in parallel for each adjustable rail to achieve 2A and further reduce ripple noise below 1mv. Eight LT30451 chips are used for two identical and independent adjustable rail.
Reliable and Versatile
HDPLEX 200W Linear Power Supply uses high quality NEUTRIK XLR connector. XLR-7.4/5.0mm cable is included for HDPLEX 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX Converter/Thin ITX AIO/Intel NUC system, XLR-5.5X2.5mm cable for PicoPSU, and XLR-5.5X2.1mm for PPA/SoTM/JPLAY USB Card and 5.5/2.5-SATA for SSD.
Heavy Duty Aluminum Chassis – Fanless Operation-100% Silent
Wattage: 200W (Max 200W)
- Eight Linear Technology LT30451 chips for two adjustable rails to achieve extremely low noise.
- Top of the Line Hi-End Audio ELNA Capacitors
- High Quality 200W Silent R-Core Transformer provides clean energy
- Separated Ground for Each Output Rail
- EMI/RFI Circuit to Prevent AC Grid Pollution
- No Humming or Buzz noise for 50Hz and Peak load, 100% Silent
- High Quality Neutrik XLR Connector for All Outputs
- Low ripple noise and void of high frequency noise
- 19V/10A XLR Output Support sonicTransporter i7, AP / Thin ITX/NUC / Auralic Aries Mini / HDPLEX 250W DC-ATX Converter
- 12V/10A XLR Output Support sonicTransporter i5, 1U / Legacy Wavelet DAC/Qnap Nas/PicoPSU or 12V based CE device.
- Two independent adjustable output is 3.3V/5V/7.5V/9V/12V/15V and 2AMP. Each rail uses four LT30451 chip. It supports microRendu / ultraRendu / ultraDigital / Upton USB Regen / SoTM PCIE USB card /PPA (Paul Professional Audio) USB Audio card and Squeezebox.
- Passive aluminum chassis guarantee absolute silent and stable operation
Chassis Material/Color: Brushed Aluminum/ All Black
Power ON/OFF Switch: Yes (On the Back Plate )
Operating Temperature: -10C – 70C
Safety: Overvoltage Protection(OVP), Undervoltage Protection(UVP), Overcurrent Protection(OCP), Short Circuit Protection
Idle Power Consumption: < 4W
Size: 300(L) x 186 (W) x 70 (H) mm
Weight: 7kg/15 lbs
Input Voltage: 110V/240V AC (MAX 260V AC)
AC Input Connector: IEC with EMI Filter
DC Output: 19V/12V XLR—7.4×5.0mm/5.5×2.5mm/5.5×2.1mm Connector
DC Output: Two Adjustable XLR—5.5×2.5mm/5.5×2.1mm(For micro/ultraRendu, PPA/SOTM Card) Connector. For micro/ultraRendu set to 7.5V.
For detailed information visit manufacturer product website.
Manufacturer: HDPLEX Limited – https://www.hdplex.com/